Source 510 - 22mm Flat Top
Common key features.
- Overall design supports a 510 length between 3.7 and 5.2mm
- Stainless steel body - Outer thread M12x1
- PTFE insulator and washer.
- Brass centre pin which accepts up to 12AWG wire
- Brass toothed solder lug
- 3mm thick 14mm wrench nut
- Inverted internal retaining ring for extra pin clearance
- Spring - Conical ASTM A228 Music Hard Drawn / Tempered wire providing slightly over 10N/1KG force at full compression
Can be soldered intact and fitted. It's helpful to insert an atomizer to raise the pin out slightly before soldering. Use flux and dont exceed the melting point of PTFE @ 327°C. No one has managed to melt one yet, just be careful. Alternatively use circlip pliers with 0.9mm nibs to remove the retailing ring and solder disassembled. Just remember to thread the wire through the retaining ring and washer first.