Terms & Conditions
- Swedish Vaper UK is a trading name for SVDE LTD
- "Items" as used below indicates the services and/or products set out in any sales contract between you, ("the customer"), and SVDE LTD.
2. These conditions shall be deemed to be incorporated in all contracts of Swedish Vaper UK to sell items to the customer.
3. Any quotations may be subject to alteration by Swedish Vaper UK at any time prior to a finalised contract having been agreed between Swedish Vaper UK and the customer in writing.
4. Once an order has been paid for by the customer, the order is binding on the customer until delivery of the purchased item by the designated delivery method.
5. No refunds or credits for goods correctly supplied will be entertained.
6. Any defective items must be reported to Swedish Vaper UK within 3 days of delivery. We will work with the customer to find a satisfactory solution within a 14 day period. This may involve arranging return shipping to manufacturer in originating countries.
7. Swedish Vaper UK will not accept any conferred liability in respect of any defect in the items purchased caused by acts, omissions, negligence or default of the Purchaser, its servants or agents including without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing handling and storage of the items.
8. Nothing herein shall have the effect of excluding or restricting the liability of Swedish Vaper UK:
- For death or personal injury resulting from its negligence insofar as the same is prohibited by U.K. statute, or;
- Under sections 12, 13, 14 and 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 to a purchaser who is dealing with a customer (as defined by section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977).
9. Swedish Vaper UK shall not be liable for any costs, claims or damage arising out of any act of tort or omission or breach of contract or statutory duty calculated by reference to profits, income production or accruals or loss of such profits, income production or accruals or by reference to accrual of such, claim, damages or expenses on a time basis.
10. The liability of Swedish Vaper UK to the customer for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature and howsoever caused shall be limited to and in no circumstances exceed the price of the goods.
11. If the customer shall be in breach of any of their obligations under the contract Swedish Vaper UK may (without prejudice to Swedish Vaper UK's rights subsequently to determine the contract for the same cause should it so decide) suspend further deliveries of goods without notice until any defaults by the customer are remedied.
12. No statement, description, information, warranty or recommendation contained in any catalogue, price list, advertisement or communication or made verbally by Swedish Vaper UK shall be construed to enlarge, vary or override in any way these conditions.
13. Any concessions made or latitude allowed by Swedish Vaper UK to the customer shall not affect the strict rights of Swedish Vaper UK under the contract. If in any particular case any of these conditions shall be held to be invalid or shall not apply to the contract the other conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
14. The contract shall in all respects be governed by English law and shall be deemed to have been made in England and the purchaser and Swedish Vaper UK agree to submit to nonexclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
15. Any promotions offered by Swedish Vaper UK apply to our standard product range only
16. Swedish Vaper UK does not store credit card details, nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Congratulations, you made it to the end!